UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA -- SAN JOSE DIVISION
December 20, 2011
IN RE: WACHOVIA CORP. "PICK-A-PAYMENT" MORTGAGE MARKETING AND SALES PRACTICES LITIGATION
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. James P. Fogel,
Lead Counsel for Plaintiffs and the Class
This Document Relates to: ALL INCLUDED ACTIONS
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING MICHAEL SCOTT D'ANTUONO'S OPT OUT OF CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT Complaint Filed: August 30, 2007
This matter came before the Court for preliminary approval of the Opt Out of Class Action Settlement filed by Class Member Michael Scott D'Antuono ("Class Member") on 3 November 11, 2011. After reviewing D'Antuono's Motion for Opt Out of Class Action 4 Settlement and being otherwise fully advised,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
(1) The Motion for Opt Out from the Class Action Settlement filed by Michael Scott D'Antuono is GRANTED.
(2) Michael Scott D'Antuono will be removed from the Class Member list in the above entitled case.
(3) The settlement check returned by Class Member to the Court in the amount of $178.04 shall be returned by mail, to class counsel to the address as follows:
Jeffrey K. Berns Berns Weiss LLP 6303 Owensmouth Avenue, 10th Floor Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(4) Class Counsel will dispose of previously mentioned settlement check by sending the check to the Settlement Administrator at the following address for cancellation.
Senior Project Administrator Rust Consulting, Inc.
1 S. Lyndale Avenue
Faribault MN 55021
(5) Notice will be provided to Class Member Michael Scott D'Antuono, by mail at the following address:
Michael Scott D'Antuono 6020 Dogwood Way, Naples, FL 32116
IT IS SO ORDERED
Dated ______________, 2011.
'HFHPEHU United States District Judge
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.