IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 20, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence J. O'Neill United States District Judge
ORDER FOR TEMPORARY RELEASE OF
DEFENDANT HERMILO MOJICA FOR
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT ASSESSMENT
IT HEREBY ORDERED that defendant HERMILO MOJICA shall be granted temporary release from custody at the Fresno County Jail on the following conditions:
1. Defendant HERMILO MOJICA shall be released from custody at the Fresno County Jail at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, December 28, 2011, for the purpose of obtaining an assessment to determine his eligibility for acceptance into the Fresno Rescue Mission "Academy" residential substance abuse treatment program.
2. Upon completion of the assessment Mr. Mojica shall travel immediately to the United States Office of Probation and submit to drug testing at the discretion of the probation officer.
3. Mr. Mojica shall self-surrender at the Fresno County Jail immediately after leaving the offices of United States Probation, and on the same day, December 28, 2011.
4. Defendant's movement is restricted to travel: 1) directly from the Fresno County Jail to the Fresno Rescue Mission, located at 310 G Street, Fresno, California; 2) directly from the Fresno Rescue Mission to the offices of United States Probation; and 3) directly from the offices of United States Probation to the Fresno County Jail.
5. Defendant shall refrain from any use of alcohol or any use or possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance during his temporary release.
6. Defendant shall not possess a firearm, destructive device, or other dangerous weapon during his temporary release.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.