UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA (FRESNO)
December 28, 2011
PFIZER INC, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
ORDER GRANTING PARTIES STIPULATION TO DISMISS PFIZER INC
The Court having considered the stipulation by the parties in this action, and finding good cause therefore;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT
1. Pfizer Inc ("Pfizer") is dismissed from this action with prejudice.
2. Plaintiff may move to amend her complaint to add Pharmacia & Upjohn Company LLC ("Upjohn") as a defendant. Pfizer and Wyeth LLC will not object to Plaintiff's motion to the extent it seeks to add Upjohn as a defendant.
3. During the trial of this action, the parties shall not refer to Pfizer.
4. Pfizer guarantees payment of any final judgment that may be rendered against Upjohn in this matter, and consents to the jurisdiction of this Court for the purpose of enforcing any such judgment.
5. This stipulation shall not be admissible in evidence, except in an action to enforce its terms.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.