UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA OAKLAND DIVISION
January 5, 2012
JOHN CLERKIN, VERONICA MENDEZ, CODY BROCK, AND CYNTHIA MCCRARY INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFFS,
MYLIFE.COM INC., JEFFREY TINSLEY, RACHEL GLASER, W. DWIGHT GORALL, ARMEN AVEDISSIAN, MICHAEL SOH, SHARYN ELES, AND OAK INVESTMENT PARTNERS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claudia Wilken United States District Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING PLAINTIFFS' MOTION TO ENLARGE TIME PURSUANT TO CIVIL LOCAL RULE 6-3
The Court, having considered all papers filed in support of and in opposition to, Plaintiffs' Motion to Enlarge Time Pursuant to Civil Local Rule 6-3, good cause appearing, hereby orders as 3 follows: 4
1. The current deadline for filing Plaintiffs' motion for class certification is hereby extended by 90 days.
2. Plaintiffs' motion for class certification and supporting papers shall be filed and served on or before April 11, 2012.
3. Defendants' opposition to Plaintiffs' class certification motion shall be filed and served on or before June 10, 2012.
4. Plaintiffs' reply in support of its motion for summary judgment shall be filed and served on or before August 9, 2012.
5. A hearing on Plaintiffs' class certification will be held on September 13, 2012.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.