IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
January 6, 2012
CERTAIN UNDERWRITERS AT LLOYDS, LONDON, PLAINTIFF,
TRIDUANUM FINANCIAL, INC., JOHNNY E. GRIVETTE, J.R., CHRISTOPHER JARED WARREN, AND SCOTT EDWARD CAVELL, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Morrison C. England, Jr. United States District Judge
The matter was referred to a United States Magistrate Judge pursuant to Local Rule 302(c)(19).
On November 30, 2011, the magistrate judge filed findings and recommendations herein which were served on plaintiff and which contained notice that any objections were to be filed within fourteen days after the filing of the findings and recommendations. No objections to the findings and recommendations have been filed.
The Court has reviewed the file and finds the findings and recommendations to be supported by the record and by the magistrate judge's analysis.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The findings and recommendations filed November 30, 2011 (ECF No. 54) are ADOPTED in full;
2. Plaintiff's motion for default judgment (ECF No. 47) is GRANTED;
3. The policy of insurance issued by Plaintiff to Defendants is rescinded and void;
4. Plaintiff has no duty to defend or indemnify Defendants under the Policy with respect to the Underlying Lawsuit, and thus, Plaintiff may cease funding Defendants' defense in that action;
5. Plaintiff's request for award of costs is DENIED.
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.