UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, SACRAMENTO DIVISION
January 6, 2012
VIOLETA B. & EPIFANIO A. DEL VALLE,
BANK OF AMERICA, N.A., A CORPORATION; DOES 1 THROUGH 50, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Morrison C. England, JR United States District Judge
JOINT STIPULATION FOR DISMISSSAL OF CASE WITH PREJUDICE F.R.C.P. 41(a)(1)(A)
Plaintiffs Violeta B. and Epifanio A. Del Valle ("Plaintiffs") and Defendant Bank of America, N.A. ("Defendant"), by and through their counsel of record, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. Plaintiffs filed their Complaint in this action on April 1, 2011;
2. Defendant removed this action to the United States District Court, Eastern District on May 5, 2011;
3. Defendant filed its answer to the Complaint on October 14, 2011;
4. Plaintiffs and Defendant have successfully worked out a settlement of the claims in this case;
5. Plaintiffs and Defendant now stipulate that the matter be dismissed with prejudice as to all defendants and all causes of action.
Dated: December 16, 2011 Law Offices of Kenneth R. Graham ___/s/ Kenneth R. Graham_________ Kenneth R. Graham Attorneys for Plaintiffs VIOLETA B. & EPIFANIO A. DEL VALLE Dated: December 16, 2011 Bryan Cave LLP ___/s/ Michael Peng______________ Michael Peng Attorneys for Defendant BANK OF AMERICA, N.A.
Having reviewed the Joint Stipulation of Plaintiffs Violeta B. and Epifanio A. Del Valle ("Plaintiffs") and Defendant Bank of America, N.A. ("Defendant") and good cause appearing,
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
This Action is hereby dismissed with prejudice as to all defendants and all causes of action. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.