UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
January 13, 2012
CHRIS JORDAN, ET AL.,
ORDER CONTINUING TELEPHONIC TRIAL CONFIRMATION HEARING TO JANUARY 30, 2012, AND DIRECTING THE CLERK OF THE COURT TO SEND CONSENT/DECLINE FORM TO PARTIES
This action is currently set for trial by jury on February 28, 2012, before the Honorable Anthony W. Ishii. In order to allow Plaintiff an opportunity to file a pretrial statement, the telephonic trial confirmation hearing set for January 9, 2012, is continued to January 30, 2012. Accordingly it is HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff shall serve and file a pretrial statement on or before January 20, 2012;
2. The telephonic trial confirmation hearing is CONTINUED to January 30, 2012, at
3:00 p.m. in Courtroom 2 (AWI) before the Honorable Anthony W. Ishii;
3. Counsel for Defendants is required to arrange for the participation of Plaintiff in the telephonic trial confirmation hearing and to initiate the telephonic hearing at (559) 499-499-5669;
4. The Clerk of the Court is DIRECTED to send to Plaintiff and Defendants another copy of the consent/decline form and the instructions for consent to Magistrate Judge jurisdiction; and
5. By January 25, 2012, the parties shall complete and return the Consent or Request for Reassignment form.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
CHIEF UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.