UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SACRAMENTO DIVISION
January 17, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John A. Mendez
ORDER OF RESTITUTION
The Court, having reviewed the evidence, arguments of counsel, recommendations of 20 probation, and victim statements, hereby ORDERS as follows: 21
1. Restitution is set at $985,994;
2. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3664(j)(2), Mr. Christensen has compensated victims 23 through civil settlements for the same loss in the amount of $476,502.08, which set-off amount is 24 subtracted from the total restitution; 25
3. After subtracting set-off payments from the total restitution, Mr. Christensen shall 26 pay restitution in the amount of $509,491.92, payment to begin immediately; 27
4. Payment shall be made to the following victims in the following amounts: James D.: $74,000.00 Robert G.: $192.00 Ted K.: $26,281.00 Twila K.: $125,000.00 Margaret, Garrett, and Cheryl M.: $212,424.00 Robert M.: $20,000.00 Suzanne P.: $22,547.60 Peter S.: $29,047.32
5. While incarcerated, payment of restitution is due at a rate of not less than $25 per 9 quarter. Payment shall be through the Bureau of Prisons Inmate Financial Responsibility 10 Program; 11
6. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3664(k), Mr. Christensen shall notify the Court and the Government of any material change in his economic circumstances that might affect his ability to 13 pay. 14
IT IS SO ORDERED.
The Honorable John A. Mendez Judge of the United States District Court
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.