David J. Lender (pro hac vice pending) Eric S. Hochstadt (pro hac vice pending) 2 Kristen M. Echemendia (pro hac vice pending) WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES LLP 3 767 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10153 4 Telephone: (212) 310-8000 Facsimile: (212) 310-8007 5 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 6 firstname.lastname@example.org 7 Christopher J. Cox (Bar No. 151650) Liani Kotcher (Bar No. 277282) WEIL, GOTSHAL & MANGES LLP 201 Redwood Shores Parkway 9 Redwood Shores, CA 94065 Telephone: (650) 802-3000 10 Facsimile: (650) 802-3100 email@example.com 11 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for Defendants StubHub, Inc. 13
STIPULATED REQUEST TO EXTEND DEFENDANT'S TIME TO RESPOND TO PLAINTIFF'S CLASS ACTION COMPLAINT AND [PROPOSED] ORDER
Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 15(a) and this stipulation, defendant
StubHub, Inc. ("Defendant") hereby requests that the Court extend the deadline for Defendant to 3 file a response to plaintiff Joseph Fabozzi's ("Plaintiff") Class Action Complaint to February 17, 2012, with Plaintiff's opposition to any motion to dismiss due March 9, 2012 and Defendant's 5 reply due March 16, 2012. 6
1. WHEREAS on December 16, 2011, Plaintiff filed a Class Action Complaint.
14 dismiss the Class Action Complaint be scheduled for February 17, 2012. Plaintiff stipulates to 15 this request. 16
17 motion to dismiss be scheduled for March 9, 2012. Defendant stipulates to this request.
19 to its motion to dismiss be scheduled for March 16, 2012. Plaintiff stipulates to this request. 20
21 concurs in the filing of this stipulated request.
2. WHEREAS Defendant has not been served with the Class Action Complaint, and, therefore, Defendant's time to respond has not started. See Fed. R. Civ. P. 10
3. WHEREAS, as a condition of this stipulation, counsel will accept service
3. Defendant requests that the deadline for it to file its answer or a motion to
4. Plaintiff requests that the deadline for him to file an ...