UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA [Fresno District]
January 26, 2012
STRANG HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
LAYTON CONSTRUCTION CO., INC., A UTAH CORPORATION; AND
SAFECO INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, A WASHINGTON CORPORATION, DEFENDANTS.
LAYTON CONSTRUCTION CO., INC., A UTAH CORPORATION, COUNTER-CLAIMANT,
STRANG HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Barbara A. McAuliffe United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER TO EXTEND DISCOVERY AND MOTION CUT-OFF DATES
Assigned to: Judge Barbara A. McAuliffe
Trial Date: September 10, 2012
JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
Based upon the Stipulation filed on January 19, 2012, [Doc# 37] by and between the parties and good cause appearing thereon, the Court hereby orders as follows:
1. Non-Experts moved from February 15, 2012 to March 15, 2012;
2. Expert Discovery moved from March 15, 2012 to April 19, 2012;
3. Disclosure of Expert Witnesses moved from February 1, 2012 to March 1, 2012;
4. Supplemental Expert Witnesses moved from February 15, 2012 to March 15, 2012;
5. Non-Dispositive Pre-Trial Motions moved from March 22, 2012 to April 19, 2012.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.