UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 15, 2012
MARIVIC D. LUAT,
RAYMOND MABUS, SECRETARY DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED STATUS, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Louisa S Porter United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER FOLLOWING EARLY NEUTRAL EVALUATION CONFERENCE, SETTING RULE 26 COMPLIANCE AND NOTICE OF CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
On February 14, 2012, the Court held an Early Neutral Evaluation. Bonita Martinez, Esq. appeared on behalf of Plaintiff and Tim Stutler, Esq. appeared on behalf of Defendant. The case did not settle. After consulting with counsel and discussing compliance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. The Rule 26(f) conference shall be completed on or before March 9, 2012.
2. A Discovery Plan shall be lodged with the chambers of the Honorable Louisa S Porter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 23, 2012.
3. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(1)(A-D), initial disclosures shall be made on or before April 6, 2012.
4. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 16(b), a Case Management Conference shall be held on April 26, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. before the Honorable Louisa S Porter's successor. The conference shall be telephonic, with attorneys only. Defendant's counsel shall initiate and coordinate the call.
5. Plaintiff's counsel shall serve a copy of this order on any parties that enter this case hereafter.
6. Failure of any counsel or party to comply with this order may result in sanctions.
cc: The Honorable Michael M. Anello
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.