UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SACRAMENTO DIVISION
February 29, 2012
CONSERVATION CONGRESS, ET AL.,
UNITED STATES FOREST SERVICE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. John A. Mendez
IGNACIA S. MORENO Assistant Attorney General Environment & Natural Resources Division United States Department of Justice DAVID B. GLAZER (D.C. 400966) BARRETT ATWOOD Natural Resources Section Environment & Natural Resources Division United States Department of Justice 301 Howard Street, Suite 1050 San Francisco, California 94105 TEL: (415) 744--6491 FAX: (415) 744-6476 e-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for Federal Defendant
STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES AND ORDER GRANTING EXTENSION OF TIME
TO SUBMIT JOINT SCHEDULING REPORT
Courtroom No. 6
Conservation Congress, et al. v. U.S. Forest Service, No. 2:11-cv-02648-JAM-DAD Stipulation of the Parties and Proposed Order Granting Extension of Time to Submit Joint Status Report ted with pdfFactory trial version www.pdffactory.com Defendant U.S. Forest Service and Plaintiffs Conservation Congress and Citizens for Better Forestry stipulate, subject to Court approval pursuant to Civil L.R. 144, that the parties may have up to and including April 3, 2012, to submit their Joint Status Report.
In support of this Stipulation, the parties represent as follows:
1. This action was filed on October 7, 2011, and served by mail deposited on January 1, 2012, making Defendant's response to the Complaint due March 6, 2012.
2. The parties have stipulated, pursuant to Civil L.R. 144(a), to a 28-day extension of time for the Defendant to respond to the Complaint, making Defendant's response due April 3, 2012 [Dkt. #10].
3. The Court's Order of October 7, 2011 [Dkt. #4] requires that the parties submit a Joint Status Report within 60 days of service of the Complaint, making the Joint Status Report due March 6, 2012. Id. ¶ 4.
4. Given that a response to the Complaint is now due April 3, 2012, it would be reasonable to set that date as the deadline for the Joint Status Report, as well.
5. Accordingly, the parties stipulate, subject to Court approval, that the Joint Status Report may be filed on or before April 3, 2012.
SO STIPULATED FOR THE PLAINTIFFS
In consideration of the foregoing Stipulation, good cause having been shown, it is hereby ORDERED that the Stipulation is GRANTED and that the parties may have until April 3, 2012, to submit their Joint Status Report.
JOHN A. MENDEZ UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.