The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the United States shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants approximately $152,479.20 seized from Bank of Stockton account number 3350004374, held in the name of MEP I Enterprises, Inc.; approximately $43,177.58 seized from Bank of Stockton account number 1355006253, held in the name of MEP I Enterprises, Inc.; approximately $22,876.00 seized from Bank of Stockton account number 23000441, held in the name of Mark E. Powell and Cyndee L. Powell Trust; and, approximately $12,820.00 seized from Bank of Stockton account number 20001426, held in the name of Northern Tire & Wheel Specialties ("the defendant funds") were seized in the city of Stockton, San Joaquin County, California.
4. The United States proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...