The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant approximately $35,900.00 in U.S. currency was seized on October 4, 2011, at 3100 Fowler Avenue in Clovis, California 93611; the defendant approximately $5,500.00 in U.S. currency was seized on October 4, 2011, at 2675 Shirley Avenue in Clovis, California 93611; and the defendant approximately $3,125.000 in U.S. currency was seized on October 4, 2011, at16906 N. Friant Road in Friant, California 93626 (hereafter collectively "defendant currency"). The defendant approximately $5,772.08 in U.S. currency seized from Union Bank account number 1540018207 (hereafter "defendant funds") were seized on October 6, 2011, from the Union Bank branch located in Clovis, California. The defendant currency and defendant funds are in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...