IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 15, 2012
CYNTHIA RODRIGUEZ, PLAINTIFF,
ROXROY C. MORGAN, DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable George H. Wu
ORDER GRANTING PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS
After considering all the papers, arguments of counsel, and all other matters presented to the Court in connection herewith, and having given due consideration to this matter, the Court finds the following:
1. The number of hours spent was reasonable;
2. The attorneys' rates were reasonable;
3. Using the lodestar method, Plaintiff's counsel requested $68,260.00 in attorneys' fees;
4. The Court, in its discretion, awards 50% of the requested fees, or $34,130.00;
5. The Court awards all costs, or $2,173.06;
6. The Court awards an additional hour of fees for counsel Danny Yoo's appearance at the hearing at his current rate $350.00.
7. The Court awards a total of $36,653.06 to Plaintiff.
The Honorable George H. Wu United States District Court Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.