IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO BRANCH
March 27, 2012
LANGUAGE LINE SERVICES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
LANGUAGE SERVICES ASSOCIATES, LLC, A PENNSYLVANIA CORPORATION; WILLIAM SCHWARTZ, AN INDIVIDUAL; PATRICK CURTIN, AN INDIVIDUAL; AND DOE DEFENDANTS 1 THROUGH 50,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: James Ware Chief Judge of the Northern District of California
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING JOINT STIPULATION REGARDING CARONDELET HEALTH NETWORK AS IT RELATES TO THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION
The Court, having considered the Parties' Joint Stipulation Regarding Carondelet Health Network ("Carondelet") as it Relates to the Preliminary Injunction and good cause appearing therefore, rules as follows:
1) LSA may proceed with providing services to Carondelet under the MedAssets Group Purchasing Agreement and at the request of Carondelet;
2) LSA's servicing of Carondelet under the MedAssets Group Purchasing Agreement and at the request of Carondelet will not be considered a violation of the Preliminary Injunction;
3) This stipulation shall only define LSA's ability to service and communicate with Carondelet and shall not affect the scope of the Preliminary Injunction as it relates to any other customer on the September 2009 Report;
4) This Stipulation has no precedential value and the Parties entering into it shall not use this Stipulation or the agreement made in it for any purpose in this litigation or otherwise other than to permit LSA to provide services and have communications with Carondelet; and
5) Should the Preliminary Injunction be dissolved, this stipulation shall terminate. Should the Preliminary Injunction be modified to exclude Carondelet, this stipulation shall terminate.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.