The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael J. Seng United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant approximately $18,279.29 in U.S. currency was seized from Bank of America account number 24317023, held in the name of Mallorie Getto on October 7, 2011, at the Bank of America branch located at 5292 N. Palm Avenue in Fresno, California. The defendant approximately $3,008.23 was seized from Bank of America account number 1083843846 on October 11, 2011, at the Bank of America branch located at 5292 N. Palm Avenue in Fresno, California (collectively "defendant funds"). The defendant funds are in the custody of the United States Secret Service, Eastern District of California.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...