The opinion of the court was delivered by: Michael J. Seng United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3.The defendants approximately $94,500.00 in U.S. Currency, approximately Application and Order for Publication
$1,800.00 in U.S. Currency, and 2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax, VIN: 5TFHY5F17BX196697, License: 554FDT were seized in the city of Madera, Madera County, California.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (3) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...