The opinion of the court was delivered by: U. S. District Judge, Philip S. Gutierrez
Social Security No. 8 3 7 9
(Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. APRIL 02 2012
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Receipt of Bribes by Bank Official, in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. § 215(a)(2) , as charged in Count 1 of the Information
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is placed on probation for a term of:
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is ordered that all fines are waived as it is found that such sanctions would be an undue burden on defendant's dependants.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Freddy Lentz, is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Information in which he is solely named, for a term of three (3) years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment
and the fine in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall not be employed by, affiliated with, own
or control, or otherwise
participate, directly or indirectly, in the conduct of the
affairs of any financial institution
insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation;
4. The defendant shall not be employed in any capacity wherein he has custody, control or management of his employer's funds;
5. The defendant shall perform 200 hours of community service; and
6. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of DNA sample ...