IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 16, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, RESPONDENT,
KERRY DEAN DARLING, MOVANT.
This case was before the undersigned on April 11, 2012, for a status conference. Ann McClintock appeared as movant's counsel and Paul Hemesath appeared as counsel for respondent. At the hearing, the court ordered as follows:
1. Movant shall file an amended motion to vacate, set aside, or correct his sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 by April 20, 2012;
2. Movant may subpoena visitation records from the Sacramento County Jail;
3. All discovery shall be completed by July 19, 2012. The word "completed" means that all discovery shall have been conducted so that all depositions have been taken and any disputes relative to discovery shall have been resolved by appropriate order if necessary and, where discovery has been ordered, the order has been complied with;
4. Respondent shall file and serve a response to petitioner's amended motion by August 20, 2012;
5. Movant's traverse, if any, is due on or before September 19, 2012; and
6. Any motion for an evidentiary hearing shall be filed by September 19, 2012.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.