The opinion of the court was delivered by: Kendall J. Newman United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER and FURTHER SCHEDULING ORDER
For good cause shown, the order to show cause filed April 6, 2012 (Dkt. No. 113) is hereby discharged. The confidential response to the order to show cause, submitted by defense counsel and reviewed in camera, shall not be filed under seal or otherwise made part of the record in this case.*fn1
Both defense counsel and recently-appointed counsel for plaintiff have filed current status reports. Pursuant to those reports, and the court's review of the docket, the court sets the following deadlines.
Accordingly, for the foregoing reasons, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The order to show cause filed April 6, 2012 (Dkt. No. 113), is discharged.
2. The confidential response of defense counsel to the order to show cause shall remain confidential; therefore, counsel's request to file her response under seal (Dkt. No. 114), is denied as moot.
3. Defense counsel shall, within fourteen days after the filing date of this order, file and serve the declarations of the remaining defendants, or inform the court why any declaration remains outstanding and the estimated date of its submission.
4. Discovery shall proceed in this action through July 27, 2012; any motion filed by plaintiff to request reinstatement of a previously-dismissed defendant shall be made on or before July 27, 2012.
5. Absent further order of this court, the deadline for filing dispositive motions shall be September 29, 2012.