The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Ronald S. W. Lew U.S. District Court Judge
ORDER GRANTING PETITION TO APPROVE COMPROMISE OF PENDING ACTION FOR MINORS R.G. AND J.J.G. 
Date: April 24, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. Courtroom: 21
1. Petitioner MICAELA GOMEZ FRIAS has petitioned for Court approval of a proposed compromise of a pending action, involving minors, R.G. and J.J.G.. A hearing on the Petition was held on April 24, 2012.
2. Petitioner is the natural parent of both minors, R.G. and J.J.G.
3. Claimant R.G. is a minor.
4. Claimant J.J.G. is a minor
4. The claim to be compromised is asserted against the entity formerly known as General Motors Corporation.
5. The Court finds, that all notices required by law were given. The Court ORDERS the Petition is GRANTED, and the proposed compromise of claim is approved.
6. The payer shall disburse the proceeds of the settlement approved by this Order in the following manner:
a. The balance of the settlement available for minors R.G. and J.J.G. after approved allocations to remaining claimants is:
R.G. $38,699.00 J.J.G. $38,699.00
b. The balance shall be disbursed as follows: By one or more checks or drafts, to total $38,699.00 to minor R.G. and $38,699.00 to minor J.J.G., drawn payable to the order of the petitioner, Micaela Gomez Frias as trustee for R.G. and J.J.G. Each such check or draft must bear an endorsement on the face or reverse that it is for deposit in one or more interest-bearing, federally insured accounts in the name of the petitioner as trustee for the claimant, and no withdrawals may be made from the accounts except as provided in the two Orders to Deposit Money Into Blocked Account, which are signed contemporaneously with this order for both R.G. and J.J.G.
c. Within 48 hours of receipt of a check or draft described above, the petitioner and the petitioner's attorney must deposit the check or draft in Micaela Gomez' Frias's name as ...