UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 8, 2012
A. RAYGOSA, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER DIRECTING SERVICE OF SUBPOENAS ON WITNESSESBY THE UNITED STATES MARSHAL WITHOUT PREPAYMENT OF COSTS SERVICE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Plaintiff is proceeding pro se and in forma pauperis in this civil rights action. Plaintiff has submitted the required fees made payable to the witnesses T. Lawson and F. P. Field,being commanded to appear at trial on May 22, 2012.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of the Court is directed to forward the following documents to the United States Marshal:
(1) Two completed and issued subpoenas to be served on: Sergeant T. Lawson 4001 King Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 Captain F. P. Field 4001 King Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212
(2) Two completed USM-285 forms;
(3) One check #198309642 in the amount of $93.96, made payable to Sergeant T. Lawson;
(4) One check #198309641 in the amount of $93.96, made payable to Captain F. P. Field;
(5) Three copies of this order, one to accompany each subpoena, plus an extra copy for the Marshal.
2. Within seven (7) days from the date of service of this order, the United States Marshal is directed to serve the subpoenas and checks in accordance with the provisions of Rule 45 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
3. The United States Marshal shall effect personal service and a copy of this order uponthe named individuals in the subpoenas pursuant to Rule 45 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and 28 U.S.C. § 566(c).
4. Within ten (10) days after personal service is effected, the United States Marshal shall file the return of service, along with the costs subsequently incurred in effecting service. Said costs shall be enumerated on the USM-285 form.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.