UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 10, 2012
ACE PROPERTY & CASUALTY MANAGEMENT INSURANCE COMPANY, F/K/A CIGNA
PROPERTY & CASUALTY COMPANY, F/K/A AETNA INSURANCE
COMPANY, AND DOES 1-100, INCLUSIVE,
JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER CONTINUING CASE CONFERENCE AND RELATED DEADLINES, AND INSURANCE EXTENDING TIME TO FILE RESPONSIVE PLEADING
settlement discussions to resolve this matter.
parties will have to meet and confer, prepare, and file a Rule 26 Report and Case 6
3. WHEREAS if the Case Management Conference
is not continued, the
parties will have to meet and confer, prepare, and file the
appropriate ADR selection 9 process documents no later than
May 10, 2012.
plaintiff's complaint is May 9, 2012.
day continuance of all dates and deadlines pending in this matter, including the Case 14
Management Conference and related deadlines and the time for defendant to file its 15 responsive pleading in this matter.
stipulate as follows: 20
May 31, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. shall be continued to June 11, 2012 at 10 a.m. in Courtroom 22
94102, or to a date thereafter convenient for the Court.
f/k/a CIGNA PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY, f/k/a AETNA INSURANCE COMPANY ("ACE Property & Casualty") has an additional ten (10) 28 days to answer or otherwise respond to the complaint of MBL, INC. ("MBL"). ACE
1. WHEREAS the parties to this matter are currently involved in fruitful
2. WHEREAS if the Case Management Conference is not continued, the
Management Statement no later than May 24, 2012. 7
4. WHEREAS defendant's deadline to file a responsive pleading to
5. WHEREAS the parties have met and conferred and agreed to a ten (10)
THEREFORE, in light of the foregoing recitals, the parties hereby agree and
1. The Case Management Conference in this matter presently scheduled for
B of the United States Courthouse, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California
2. All related deadlines are also continued accordingly.
3. Defendant ACE PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY,
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.