UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 11, 2012
MICHAEL CROCKETT, PLAINTIFF,
CITY OF HERMOSA BEACH, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable David O. Carter United States District Judge
ORDER ACCEPTING FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the Complaint, records on file, and the Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge. Further, the Court has engaged in a de novo review of those portions of the Report to which plaintiff has objected. The Court accepts the findings and recommendation of the Magistrate Judge.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED:
1. The following defendants are dismissed from this action: City of Hermosa Beach; Hermosa Beach Police Department; Greg Savelli (individual and official capacities); Jaime Ramirez (official capacity only); Jonathan Cruz (official capacity only); Pamela Juarez (official capacity only); Todd Lewitt (individual and official capacities); and John Kildebeck (individual and official capacities);
2. The claims in Counts Five, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, and Seventeen are dismissed;
3. The demand for injunctive relief is stricken;
4. Plaintiff is not granted leave to amend the Complaint; and
5. Plaintiff may proceed on only his claims in Counts One, Two, Three, Four, and Six against only defendants Ramirez, Cruz, and Juarez in their individual capacity only, and may serve the Complaint on those defendants.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.