IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SACRAMENTO DIVISION
June 7, 2012
FORTY NINER TRUCK PLAZA, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
ROGER SHANK, CPA,
ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT ROGER SHANK'S EX PARTE APPLICATION TO CONTINUE THE DEADLINE FOR HEARING DISPOSITIVE MOTIONS
Having considered Defendant Roger Shank's ex parte application to continue the deadline for hearing dispositive motions, and finding good cause therefor,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1) the deadline to hear dispositive motions is continued from June 22, 2012 to July 13, 2012;
2) the hearing on plaintiff's motion for partial summary judgment is continued from June 22, 2012 to July 13, 2012;
3) defendant's counter-motion for partial summary judgment shall be heard concurrently with plaintiff's motion on July 13, 2012;
4) defendant shall file his counter-motion in accordance with the time limits set forth in Local Rule 230(b) and the new July 13, 2012 hearing date; and
5) the parties shall file any oppositions and/or replies to the motions in accordance with Local Rule 230(c) and (d) and the new July 13, 2012 hearing date.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.