Social Security No. 1 3 8 8 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGM ENT AND PROBATION/COM M ITM ENT ORDER
the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 06 11 12
GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Wire and Bank Fraud Conspiracy, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1349, as charged in Count One (1) of the Indictment; Bank Fraud, Aiding and Abetting and Causing an Act to be Done, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1344, as charged in Counts Five (5) and Count Six (6) of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: ONE (1) DAY, TIM E SERVED. This term consists of one day on each of Counts One, Five, and Six of the Indictment, to be served concurrently.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $300, which is due immediately. Any unpaid balance shall be due during the period of imprisonment, at the rate of not less than $25 per quarter, and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program.
Pursuant to Section 5E1.2(e), all fines are waived, including costs of imprisonment & supervision. The Court finds the defendant does not have the ability to pay.
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $1,400 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3663A to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the probation office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded to the fiscal section of the clerk's office by the probation officer, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims.
Restitution shall be paid in full immediately.
The defendant shall be held jointly and severally liable with co-defendants Kenneth Joseph Lucas and Franklin Anthony Ragsdale for the amount of restitution ordered in this judgment. The victim's recovery is limited to the amount of its loss and the defendant's liability for restitution ceases if and when the victim receives full restitution.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three years. This term consists of three years on each of Counts One, Five, and Six of the Indictment, all such terms to run concurrently under the following terms and conditions:
Anthony Donnel Fuller Docket No.: CR 09-1005-VBF-30
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment.
3. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
4. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer.
5. The defendant shall participate for a period of six months in a home detention program which may include electronic monitoring, GPS, Alcohol Monitoring Unit or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. Home Detention shall not exclude Defendant from employment, attending medical treatment of for himself and his family, care of his family (including his new born daughter), and/or religious services. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the monitoring equipment.
6. The defendant shall pay the costs of Location Monitoring to the contract vendor, not to exceed the sum of
$12.00 for each day of participation in the electronic monitoring, GPS, and/or voice recognition program. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payments as directed by the Probation Officer.
7. The defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name; nor shall the defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than his true ...