The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER REQUIRING PLAINTIFF TO SUBMIT MORE DEFINITE STATEMENT RESPONSE DUE WITHIN THIRTY DAYS
ORDER FOR MORE DEFINITE STATEMENT
Plaintiff Gilbert Severa ("Plaintiff") is a prisoner in the custody of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation ("CDCR"). Plaintiff is proceeding pro se and in forma pauperis in this civil rights action pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Plaintiff filed his complaint on August 8, 2011, in the Northern District of California. Doc. 4. On October 11, 2011, the action was transferred to this Court. In the present complaint, the Plaintiff alleges that he was denied medication for his pain. So that the Court can screen the complaint consistent with its duties under 28 U.S.C. § 1915A, Plaintiff is hereby ORDERED to submit a more definite statement of the facts involved in this action by filing a written response to the questions posed below within thirty (30) days of the date of this order:
1. Provide the date that you were admitted to CDCR most recently. If you do not know the exact date, provide an approximate date (month/year).
2. Provide the dates of any prior admissions to CDCR and the dates of your release.
3. Your complaint identifies the following individual defendants: (a) medical doctor J. Akanno and (b) medical doctor Chen. Briefly describe the alleged personal involvement of each individual defendant in the denial of medical care outlined in the pleadings. List each defendant and state what he or she did (or did not do) to you that you believe was wrong. Be specific as to personal involvement.
4. Describe with detail the pain that you reference in your complaint. What problem are you complaining about? Be specific.
5. Answer the following questions about your pain:
(a) Explain when this medical condition came about and what caused it.
(b) When did you first notice this medical condition?
(c) When were you first diagnosed with this medical condition? Who (name, title, and by whom employed) made this diagnosis?
(d) What is your current diagnosis? Who (name, title, and by whom employed) made this diagnosis?
6. You complain that you were denied medical care for your pain. Answer the following questions about this ...