IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
June 26, 2012
ROBERT CARTER AND BOBBIE CARTER,
PACIFIC UNION REAL ESTATE GROUP, LTD.; GMAC HOME
SERVICES, LLC; GMAC REAL ESTATE; REAL LIVING; BROOKFIELD
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY SERVICES; BROOKFIELD ASSET MANAGEMENT
INC.; AND DOES 1-50 INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Maria-Elena James United States Magistrate Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER REGARDING MEET AND CONFER DEADLINES
Per the Court's May 7, 2012 Order Setting Initial Case Management Conference and ADR Deadlines ("Order"), July 19, 2012 is the last day to: 4
* Meet and confer re initial disclosures, early settlement, ADR process selection,
and discovery plan;
* File ADR Certification signed by Parties and Counsel; and
* File either Stipulation to ADR Process or Notice of Need for ADR Phone
On June 13, 2012, Plaintiffs filed a Motion to Remand. The hearing on Plaintiffs'
Motion is scheduled for July 19, 2012. On June 20, 2012, the parties participated in a half day 11 mediation session with Judge Sabraw (Ret.). 12
13 below, and respectfully request that the Court approve and give effect to their stipulation: 14
15 process selection, and discovery plan no later than July 26, 2012; 16
In light of Plaintiffs' Motion to Remand, the parties stipulate and agree as set forth
1. The parties shall meet and confer re initial disclosures, early settlement, ADR
2. The parties shall file ADR Certification signed by Parties and Counsel no later than
July 26, 2012; 18
3. File either Stipulation to ADR Process or Notice of Need for ADR Phone
Conference no later than July 26, 2012. 20
Mark R. Meyer Sarah R. Choi LOSCH & EHRLICH SNR Denton US LLP 25
425 California St., Ste. 2025 525 Market Street, 26th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104 San Francisco, CA 94105 26
ATTORNEYS FOR PLAINTIFFS ATTORNEYS FOR DEFENDANTS 27 28
4. All other dates set forth in the Court May 7, 2012 Order shall remain as is.
IT IS SO STIPULATED ON JUNE 26, 2012.
On Behalf of Plaintiffs On Behalf of Defendants
Ronald K. Losch Ivor E. Samson 24
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
I, Ivor E. Samson, am the ECF User whose identification and password are being used 3 to file this Stipulation and [Proposed] Order Regarding Meet and Confer Deadlines. In 4 compliance with General Order 45.X.B. I hereby attest that counsel for all parties concurred in 5 this filing. 6
Dated: June 26, 2012 ________/s/ _________
Ivor E. Samson
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.