UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 17, 2012
RAYMOND ARAGON, PLAINTIFF,
CALIFORNIA RECONVEYANCE COMPANY; LA SALLE BANK, N.A., AS TRUSTEE FOR WASHINGTON MUTUAL ASSET-BACKED CERTIFICATES WMABS SERIES 2007-HE2; WMC MORTGAGE CORP; MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS, INC. (MERS) DOES 1 THROUGH 10, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. David O. Carter United States District Court Judge
Honorable David O. Carter
JUDGMENT OF DISMISSAL WITH PREJUDICE AFTER FAILURE TO AMEND IN ACCORDANCE WITH COURT ORDER ACTION FILED: March 1, 2012
The Court, having granted the Motion to Dismiss of defendants California Reconveyance Company ("CRC"); Bank of America, N.A., successor by merger to LaSalle Bank, N.A., as trustee for Washington Mutual Asset-Backed Certificates WMABS Series 2007-HE2 ("LaSalle"); and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. ("MERS" and collectively "Defendants") on June 14, 2012 and which Order instructed plaintiff Raymond Aragon ("Plaintiff") to file an amended complaint by no later than July 9, 2012, or the action will be dismissed with prejudice, IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that
1. Plaintiff's Complaint as against Defendants CRC, LaSalle and MERS is
dismissed in its entirety with prejudice.
2. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendants CRC, LaSalle and MERS.
3. Judgment is entered against Plaintiff with respect to his causes of action against Defendants CRC, LaSalle and MERS.
4. Plaintiff shall take nothing against Defendants CRC, LaSalle and MERS.
5. Defendants CRC, LaSalle and MERS may file a Memorandum of Costs.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.