UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 17, 2012
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, A NEW YORK CORPORATION; AND GE WIND ENERGY, LLC, A DELAWARE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, PLAINTIFFS AND COUNTER-DEFENDANTS,
THOMAS WILKINS, AN INDIVIDUAL, DEFENDANT AND COUNTER-PLAINTIFF.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence J. O'Neill United States District Judge
STIPULATION AND ORDER RE: EXTENSION OF TIME FOR GE TO FILE A RESPONSE TO MR. WILKINS' AND MITSUBISHI'S REQUESTS FOR RECONSIDERATION
Plaintiffs General Electric Company and GE Wind Energy, LLC ("GE"), Intervenors Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas, Inc. ("Mitsubishi"), and Defendant Thomas A. Wilkins ("Mr. Wilkins"), through their counsel, hereby stipulate as follows:
1. On July 13, 2012, Mr. Wilkins and Mitsubishi filed Requests for Reconsideration f Magistrate Judge Thurston's June 22, 2012 Order related to GE's motion for sanctions. (Docs. 465 and 475.) Specifically, Mr. Wilkins and Mitsubishi sought reconsideration of Magistrate Judge Thurston's order granting GE attorneys' fees for filing the motion and costs for taking additional depositions. (Doc. 465 at 10; Doc. 475 at 1.)
2. Mr. Wilkins' Request for Reconsideration is 10 pages.
3. Mitsubishi's Request for Reconsideration is 15 pages.
4. GE intends to file a brief Opposition to Mr. Wilkins' and Mitsubishi's Requests for Reconsideration. (Docs. 465 and 475.) Under Local Rule 303(d), GE must file and serve its opposition to both Requests by July 20, 2012.
5. GE respectfully requests that it be given a short extension, of two business days, to submit its opposition to the Requests for Reconsideration. Accordingly, GE would file its opposition on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
6. Neither Mitsubishi nor Mr. Wilkins has an objection to the foregoing extension.
Dated: July 17, 2012 By: /s/ Elizabeth M. Reilly Elizabeth M. Reilly (pro hac vice) Louis W. Tompros (pro hac vice) WilmerHale 60 State Street Boston, MA 02109 Attorneys for Plaintiffs General Electric Company and GE Wind Energy, LLC Dated: July 17, 2012 By: _/s/ Tyler M. Akagi Thomas W. Winland (pro hac vice) Tyler M. Akagi (pro hac vice) Finnegan Henderson Farabow Garrett and Dunner, LLP 901 New York Avenue NW Washington, DC 20001 Attorneys for Thomas A. Wilkins Dated: July 17, 2012 By: _/s/ Andrew J. Sloniewsky_____ Filiberto Agusti (pro hac vice) Steven J. Barber (Bar No. 145645) Alice Loughran (pro hac vice) Andrew J. Sloniewsky (pro hac vice) STEPTOE & JOHNSON LLP Attorneys for Defendants Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas, Inc.
This matter coming before the Court on July 17, 2012 stipulation of the parties, it is hereby ORDERED that Plaintiffs General Electric and GE Wind Energy, LLC shall file their Opposition to Defendant Thomas A. Wilkins' and Intervenors Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd and Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas, Inc.'s Requests for Reconsideration of the June 22, 2012 Order of U.S. Magistrate Judge Jennifer L. Thurston on or before July 24, 2012.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.