IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 17, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
TERRY J. JOHNSON,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Honorable Dennis L. Beck
DANIEL J. BRODERICK, Bar #89424 Federal Defender SAMYA BURNEY, Bar #224049 Staff Attorney Designated Counsel for Service 2300 Tulare Street, Suite 330 Fresno, California 93721-2226 Telephone: (559) 487-5561 Attorneys for Defendant TERRY J. JOHNSON
STIPULATION RE REFERRAL TO PRETRIAL SERVICES SUPERVISION; ORDER
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the parties hereto, through their respective attorneys of record herein, Special Assistant United States Attorney, Megan Richards, counsel for plaintiff, and Samya Burney, counsel for defendant, that Defendant, Terry J. Johnson, shall be referred to Pretrial Services to commence supervision forthwith, and that Defendant shall be subject to the following conditions of supervision as specified by Pretrial Services:
1. Defendant shall remain released on personal recognizance;
2. Defendant shall report to and comply with the rules and regulations of the Pretrial Services Agency;
3. Defendant shall report to Pretrial Services as directed by the assigned Pretrial Services Officer;
4. Defendant shall enter the third party custody of Westcare California, Inc., and shall reside at and participate in an inpatient alcohol treatment program as directed by program staff and Pretrial Services;
5. Defendant's travel shall be restricted to Madera and Fresno Counties, unless otherwise approved in advance by the Pretrial Services Officer;
6. Defendant shall refrain from ANY use of alcohol or any use or possession of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance without a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner. However, medical marijuana, prescribed or not, may not be used;
7. Defendant shall report any prescriptions to the Pretrial Services Officer within 48 hours of receipt;
8. Defendant shall submit to drug or alcohol testing as approved by the Pretrial Services Officer. Defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of the testing services based upon his ability to pay, as determined by the Pretrial Services Officer.
ORDER IT IS SO ORDERED.
Dennis L. Beck UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.