UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 19, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
KIM THOMAS HOLZMANN, KIM PETER HOLZMANN,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. Senior United States District Judge
RANDY SUE POLLOCK Attorney at Law (CSBN 64493) 2831 Telegraph Avenue Oakland, CA 94609 Telephone: (510)763-9967 Facsimile: (510)272-0711 email@example.com Attorney for Defendant KIM PETER HOLZMANN MICHAEL STEPANIAN Attorney at Law (037712) 819 Eddy Street San Francisco, CA 94109 Telephone: (415) 771-6174 Facsimile: (415) 272-0711 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Defendant KIM THOMAS HOLZMANN
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER CONTINUING DATE FOR DATES FOR SENTENCING AND AMENDING PROBATION FILINGS
The parties hereby stipulate and ask the Court to continue the date set for sentencing from August 31, 2012 to September 28, 2012 as to both Peter Holzmann and Thomas Holzmann based on the need to further prepare for sentencing. The amended schedule for disclosure of the presentence report shall be as follows:
1. The draft PSR shall be due August 17, 2012;
2. The informal probations shall be due August 31, 2012;
3. The final probation report shall be due on September 7, 2012;
4. The formal defense objections shall be due on September 14, 2012;
5. Any reply or statement of no opposition shall be due on September 21, 2012.
United States Probation Officer Scott Storey has no objection to this schedule.
SO ORDERED: .
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.