UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 23, 2012
THE CITY OF FREMONT, FREMONT TENNIS CENTER, JEFF GONCE, JOE GRECH, ANNABELLE HOLLAND, KELLY KING, AND DOES 1 THROUGH 10 INCLUSIVE,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Edward M. Chen Honorable United States District Court Judge
JOINT STIPULATION OF COUNSEL TO CONTINUE HEARING ON MOTION TO DISMISS AND INITIAL CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2012 TIME: 1:30 PM COURTROOM: 5, 17TH FLOOR JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
COMES NOW Plaintiff, WALTER JEFFERSON and Defendants, THE CITY OF FREMONT, FREMONT TENNIS CENTER, JEFF GONCE, JOE GRECH, ANNABELLE 2 HOLLAND, and KELLY KING, by and through their respective counsel of record, hereby 3 stipulate as follows: 4
1. Plaintiff's Opposition to Motion to Dismiss due August 10, 2012; 5
2. Defendants' Reply to Motion to Dismiss due August 24, 2012; and 6
3. Initial Case Management Conference and Motion to Dismiss to be heard on 7 October 5, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. 8
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
Dated: July 20, 2012 LOGAN LAW GROUP 10 11 /s/Angela L. Morgan Angela L. Morgan, Esq. 9 12 Attorney for Plaintiff Walter Jefferson 13 14 Dated: July 20, 2010 BERTRAND, FOX & ELLIOT /s/Ilana Kohn Ilana Kohn, Esq. 15 16 Attorney for Defendants City of Fremont, Fremont Tennis Center, Jeff Gonce, Joe Grech, Annabelle Holland 17 18 and Kelly King
Upon review of the above Stipulation of the parties, by and through their respective counsel of record, is hereby GRANTED as follows:
1. Plaintiff's Opposition to Motion to Dismiss due August 10, 2012;
2. Defendants' Reply to Motion to Dismiss due August 24, 2012; and
3. The Motion to Dismiss will be heard at 1:30 pm on October 5, 2012. Depending on the outcome of that motion, the Initial Case Management Conference will immediately 8 follow.
IT IS SO ORDERED. I
TES D STRI A C
IS SO ORDERED
Edward M. Chen Judge R
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.