Social Security No. 7 0 3 2
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 7 26 12
Mark J Werksman (Retained)
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
CLASS A MISDEMEANOR 18:1924(a) Unauthorized removal and retention of classified material.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Richard A. Poster, is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Information for a term of one year under the following terms and conditions:
The defendant, Richard A. Poster, is hereby placed on probation on
the Single-Count Information for a term of one (1) year
under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office, General Order 05-02, and General Order 01-05, including the three special conditions delineated in General Order 01-05;
2. The defendant shall not apply for nor obtain a Confidential, Secret, or Top Secret security clearance; and
3. The defendant shall report to the FBI or an appropriate and cognizant government agency any classified information that defendant discovers in his possession at any time in the future.
4. During the period of probation, defendant must perform 200 hours of community service at the direction of the Probation Office. The Court encourages the probation officer to direct this service toward organizations that work with military veterans and their families.
5. It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a total fine of $3,500, which shall bear interest as provided by law. The fine shall be paid in full immediately.
6. It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $25, which is due immediately.
7. The parties will appear for a hearing regarding the status of Defendant's supervision on Tuesday, January 22, 2013, at 9:00 AM. The probation officer will submit a report regarding the status of supervision one week before the hearing, but does not need to be present at the hearing.
Defendant advised of right to appeal.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
U. S. District Judge/Magistrate Judge It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the ...