PRELIMINARY ORDER OF FORFEITURE
Based upon the plea agreement entered into between plaintiff United States of America and defendant Luis Puntos Coahuilas, it is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED as follows:
1. Pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 981(a)(1)(C) and 28 U.S.C. § 2461(c), defendant Luis Puntos Coahuilas' interest in the following property shall be condemned and forfeited to the United States of America, to be disposed of according to law:
a. The following items seized from the van of VICTOR PUGA QUIROZ on November 16, 2010:
1. Approximately 3,200 DVDs and 772 CDs,
3. One Hitachi DVD player,
4. One Curtis DVD player, and
5. One Sony LCD flat screen television.
b. The following items seized from VICTOR PUGA QUIROZ' residence at 1325 Ensenada Drive, Modesto, California on November 16, 2010:
1. Approximately 5,043 DVDs and 202 CDs,
2. Approximately 3 CD and DVD disc replicators,
3. Approximately 950 blank CD and DVD media,
4. Approximately 3,793 CD and DVD ...