UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 3, 2012
TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL ADVISORS, INC., PLAINTIFF,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. Senior United States District Judge
STIPULATION OF ALL PARTIES AND ORDER TO CONTINUE HEARING ON MOTION FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION, MOTION TO COMPEL ARBITRATION AND MOTION TO DISMISS
THE UNDERSIGNED STIPULATE to the following:
1. Currently there is a hearing on the Motion for Preliminary Injunction filed by Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc. and Motion to Compel Arbitration and Motion to Dismiss filed by Pamela Graviet (collectively, the "Motions") set for September 10, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
2. Since the scheduling of the hearing date, the parties have scheduled a mediation for September 24, 2012.
3. The parties have met and conferred via email and telephone to select a mutually agreeable date for a new hearing related to the Motions.
4. Accordingly, the parties agree that the hearing currently set for September 10, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., shall be continued to October 9, 2012 at 9:00 a.m., or the first date and time thereafter agreeable to the Court.
5. The parties further agree that all deadlines tied to the date of the hearing be continued accordingly.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
DATED: August 2, 2012
/s/ Alexander J. Casnocha__________
PHILIP A. MCLEOD
ALEXANDER J. CASNOCHA KEESAL, YOUNG & LOGAN
Attorneys for Plaintiff TRANSAMERICA FINANCIAL ADVISORS,
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
DATED: August 2, 2012 /s/ Joshua Kons____________________
Attorneys for Defendant PAMELA GRAVIET
THE PARTIES' STIPULATION IS APPROVED, AS MODIFIED:
The hearing on Plaintiff's Motion for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 2) is continued until November 5, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. All deadlines tied to the date of the hearing are continued accordingly.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.