The opinion of the court was delivered by: Donna M. Ryu United States Magistrate Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER MODIFYING CONDITIONS
OF PRETRIAL RELEASE ALLOWING TRAVEL
Upon being advised that the Defendant has been complying with his conditions of Pretrial Release and that his Pretrial Services officer has no objection, the parties hereby stipulate 21 22 that the conditions of release shall be modified to allow the Defendant to return to his residence 23 in LaSalle, Ontario, Canada with his family pending return to the United States as stated. The 24 parties agree that the conditions of release shall be modified in the following manner: 25
1. Defendant shall be allowed to travel to LaSalle, Ontario Canada to reside with his
family (mother, father, wife and daughter) at 6386 Huron Church Line, LaSalle,
/s/ /s/ _________________________ __________________________ 19 GAIL SHIFMAN STEPHEN CORRIGAN 20 Attorney for Defendant Assistant United States Attorney 21
Ontario Canada departing the San Francisco Bay Area on August 27, 2012 and shall return via air travel from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to San Francisco on September 23, 2012 and shall appear before the Honorable Phyllis J. Hamilton on September 26, 2012, 2:30 p.m. for sentencing. Defendant shall stay in Ontario, Canada prior to his return to San Francisco.
2. Defendant shall provide his travel itinerary and any new contact telephone numbers to Pretrial Services prior to his departure.
3. Defendant shall comply with all other conditions of release while in Ontario.
4. Defendant shall return his passport to the custody of the Pretrial Services immediately upon his return to San Francisco (subject to business hours) or as directed by Pretrial Services.
5. Defendant shall report to Pretrial Services no later than 48 hours of his arrival in San
Francisco or as directed by Pretrial Services.