The opinion of the court was delivered by: U. S. District Judge Andrew J. Guilford
***AMENDED 8/23/12 TO ADD THE CHARGED OFFENSE ONLY***
Social Security No. 5 4 1 8 (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 08 20 2012
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: ***Conspiracy, in violation of 18 USC §371 as charged in the Single Count Information The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a total fine of $4,000, which shall bear interest as provided by law. The fine shall be paid in full immediately.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
Under the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Richard Glavis T/N: Richard Glavas, is hereby placed on probation on Count One of the Single-Count Information for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office, General Order 05-02, and General Order 01-05, including the three special conditions delineated in General
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment and fine in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant;
4. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of placement on probation (this date) and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
5. The defendant shall abstain from using alcohol, during the period of supervision;
6. The defendant shall participate in an outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling program that includes urinalysis, breath, and/or sweat patch testing, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall abstain from using illicit drugs and alcohol, and abusing prescription medications during the period of supervision;
7. During the course of supervision, the Probation Officer, with the agreement of the defendant and defense counsel, may place the defendant in a residential drug treatment program approved by the United States Probation Office for treatment of narcotic addiction or drug dependency, which may include counseling and testing, to determine if the defendant has reverted to the use of drugs, and the defendant shall reside in the treatment program until discharged by the Program Director and Probation
8. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of treating the defendant's drug and alcohol dependency to the aftercare contractor during the period of community supervision, under18 U.S.C. § 3672. The defendant shall provide payment and proof of payment as directed by the Probation Officer;
9. The defendant shall participate for a period of 8 months in a home detention program which may include electronic monitoring, GPS, Alcohol Monitoring Unit or automated identification systems and shall observe all rules of such program, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall maintain a residential telephone line without devices and/or services that may interrupt operation of the
10. The defendant shall pay the costs of Location Monitoring to the contract vendor, not to exceed the sum of $12.00 for each day of participation in the electronic monitoring, GPS, and/or voice recognition program. The defendant shall ...