The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Saundra Brown Armstrong United States District Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER SETTING DEADLINES FOR CLAIM CONSTRUCTION HEARING
Stipulation and [Proposed] Order Setting Group LLP Deadlines for Claim Construction Hearing Case No. 4:10-cv-04868-SBA computerlaw.comsm
Technologies, Inc. ("Plaintiff" or "Athena") and Defendants Derek Wilkes, Pelfit Technologies, 3
This Mutual Stipulation is hereby entered into between Plaintiff Athena Feminine LLC, Morton Cordell, and Silk Road Associates LLC, (collectively, "Defendants" and with Plaintiff, 4 the "Parties") by their respective counsel.
Claim Construction Hearing be replaced by the following schedule moving the deadlines discussed at 8 the Case Management Conference on June 28, 2012 by approximately thirty (30) days. 9 pursuant to the patent local rules: 11 1) to be served by: July 30, 2012 2. Invalidity Contentions (LR3-3) to be served by: September 27, 2012 14 served by: October 15, 2012
4. Exchange of Proposed Constructions of Identified Terms (LR4-2)
Following and as part of the Settlement Conference held on August 24, 2012 before Hon. Donna Ryu, the Parties request that the previously submitted [Proposed] Order Setting Deadlines for 7
Accordingly, the Court hereby sets the following deadlines for the parties' obligations 1. Disclosure of Asserted Claims and Infringement Contentions (LR3-12
3. List of Claim Terms to be construed by the court (LR4-1(a)) to be to be served by: November 5, 2012
5. Joint Claim Construction Statement (LR4-3) to be served by: November 12, 2012 19
6. Opening Briefs and Evidence to be filed and served by: December 6, 20123 20 21
8. Reply Brief to be filed and served by: January 11, 20132 23
7. Opposition Brief and Evidence to be filed and served by: ...