UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 6, 2012
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
KIM THOMAS HOLZMANN, KIM PETER HOLZMANN,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. Senior United States District Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER CONTINUING DATE FOR SENTENCING AND AMENDING DATES FOR PROBATION FILINGS
The parties hereby stipulate and ask the Court to continue the date set for sentencing from September 28, 2012 to November 30, 2012August 31, 2012 as to both Peter Holzmann and Thomas Holzmann based on the need to further prepare for sentencing.
The amended schedule for disclosure of the presentence report shall be as follows:
1. The draft PSR shall be due October 19, 2012;
2. The informal probations shall be due November 2, 2012;
3. The final probation report shall be due on November 9, 2012;
4. The motion for corrections shall be due on November 16, 2012;
5. Any reply or statement of no opposition shall be due on November 26, 2012.
United States Probation Officer Scott Storey has no objection to this schedule.
Date: September 5, 2012 /s/ RANDY SUE POLLOCK Randy Sue Pollock Counsel for Defendant Kim Peter Holzmann Date: September 5, 2012 /s/ MICHAEL STEPANIAN Michael Stepanian Counsel for Defendant Kim Thomas Holzmann Date: September 5, 2012 /s/ JILL THOMAS Jill Thomas Assistant United States Attorney
SO ORDERED: .
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.