Social Security No. N O N E (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 09 06 2012
WITH COUNSEL Thomas Nishi, CJA
GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of / GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Illegal Alien Found in the United States Following Deportation 8§1326(a) as charged in the count one of the single-count information.
The Court asked whether defendant had anything to say why judgment should not be pronounced. Defendant declines to speak. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: defendant shall pay to the United States a Special Assessment fee of $100.00, which is due immediately. Pursuant to Section 5E1.2(a)(e), all fines waived.
It is ORDERED that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately. Any unpaid balace shall be paid at $25 per quarter, and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program.
Pursuant to Section 5E1.2(e) of the Guidelines, all fines are waived, as it is found that defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant Juan Mendoza-Cruz is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of 46 months, on the single-count one of the information.
Upon the Release from imprisonment the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of 3 years, on count one of the information, under the following terms and conditions.
1. Defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U.S. Probation Office and General Order
318, as amended by General Order 05-02, including, but not limited to, the conditions that defendant shall not commit another federal, state, or local crime.
2. Defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. Defendant shall submit to one
drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer.
3. Defendant shall comply with the immigration rules and regulations of the United States, and if deported from this country, either voluntarily or involuntarily, not re-enter the United States illegally. The defendant is not required to report to the Probation Office while residing outside of the United States during the period of Court-ordered supervision, the defendant shall report for instructions to the United States Probation Office, located at the United States Court House, 312 North Spring Street, Room 600, Los Angeles, California 90012.
4. Defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport, or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name, without the prior written approval of the Probation Officer; nor shall defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than his true legal name.
5. Defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from the defendant.
Defendant has waived his appeal rights. Defendant is advised of the appeal rights.
Court recommends incarceration within Southern California consistent with the housing and security concerns within the Bureau of Prisons to be close to family and friends.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
U. S. District Judge/Magistrate Judge
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal or other
The defendant shall comply with the standard conditions that have been adopted by this ...