UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 10, 2012
RHODA Y. SOLOMON, AN INDIVIDUAL,
AURORA LOAN SERVICES, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 50, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: (Judge William B. Shubb)
[PROPOSED] ORDER Complaint Filed: January 11, 2012 Trial Date: June 4, 2013
Having read the stipulation entered into between plaintiff Rhoda Solomon(Plaintiff) and defendant Aurora Loan Services, LLC (the Defendants) (collectively, the parties), that the discovery cut-off and trial dates be continued by approximately four months in order to allow Defendants additional time to review Plaintiff's HAMP loan modification package and render a decision thereon, this Court hereby grants the stipulation and orders the following:
1. That the discovery cut-off date be continued from November 26, 2012 to March 26, 2013;
2. That all motions to compel discovery must now be noticed so that they may be heard no later than March 26, 2013;
3. That all motions, except motions for continuances, temporary restraining orders, or other emergency applications, shall now be filed by 5/24/2013.
4. That the Final Pretrial Conference is continued from April 1, 2013 to 8/5/2013 at 02:00 p.m.
5. That the trial date is continued from June 4, 2013 to October 8, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.