The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Otis D. Wright, II United States District Court Central District of California
ORDER GRANTING PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION
Date complaint filed: August 14, 2012 Trial date: None set Based upon the accompanying Stipulation for Preliminary Injunction entered into between plaintiff CVS PHARMACY, INC. ("CVS"), on the one hand, and defendants STEVEN GINCIG and D.C.M. & ASSOCIATES, LLC, on the other, and good cause appearing therefor, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that during the pendency of this action defendants STEVEN GINCIG and D.C.M. & ASSOCIATES, LLC and their officers, directors, members, shareholders, affiliated companies, partners, beneficiaries, agents, attorneys, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, legal and personal representatives, employees, and fictitious names, including, but not limited to "Peter Ryan", "Thomas E. Darton", "Premier Financial Recoveries", "Premier Financial Recovery Services", and "Darton, Cheswick & Martin", are enjoined and restrained from the following:
1. Interfering with CVS and/or any of its agents, representatives, contractors, employees, and/or attorneys from collecting any monies from the Vendors identified in Exhibit "A" to this Order;
2. Corresponding verbally or in writing with any of the Vendors concerning CVS and/or the Vendor Debit Balances identified in Exhibit "A";
3. Collecting or attempting to collect any further Vendor Debit Balances, identified on Exhibit "A", or any other monies owing to CVS from the Vendors identified in Exhibit "A".
4. Retaining possession of any portion of any monies owing to CVS collected from the Vendors identified in Exhibit "A"; and
5. Using CVS' name or likeness in any debt collection efforts.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that in the event that the above-named defendants receive any monies from the Vendors identified in Exhibit "A", or any other monies owing to CVS, defendants shall immediately turnover sums to their counsel of record, Brandon M. Tesser, who shall deposit said sums into a trust account pending resolution of the above-captioned matter.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw ...