UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
September 14, 2012
LARRY BURY, PLAINTIFF,
E. WILLIAMS, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER APPROVING PARTIES' STIPULATION TO MODIFY DEADLINES
The Court has considered the parties' joint stipulation to modify deadlines. Good cause appearing for that request, it is HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The deadline for the parties to submit expert disclosures (with all supporting reports/materials in accordance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2)) is: on or before November 9, 2012.
2. The deadline for the service of all written discovery is: on or before November 27, 2012.
3. The deadline for the parties to submit any rebuttal expert disclosures is: on or before December 7, 2012.
4. The deadline for the parties to submit any reply expert disclosures is: on or before December 28, 2012.
5. The deadline for the completion of all discovery, including filing motions to compel 2 is: on or before January 11, 2013. 3
6. The deadline for filing pre-trial dispositive motions is: on or before February 8, 2013.
7. The parties may seek modification of this Order at any time and for good cause 5 shown. 6 7 8
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.