UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 25, 2012
MONTAGUE WATER CONSERVATION OF CONSOLIDATION DISTRICT, DEFENDANT.
MONTAGUE WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Morrison C. England, JR United States District Judge
After review of the parties' Stipulated Motion to Consolidate Cases, the Court makes the following orders:
1. Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 42, the actions denominated as Klamath
Riverkeeper v. Montague Water Conservation District, No. 2:12-cv-01330-MCE-CMK, and Karuk Tribe v. Montague Water Conservation District, No. 2:12-cv-02095-MCE- DAD are consolidated;
2. Case No. 2:12-cv-01330-MCE-CMK is designated as the "master file";
3. The Clerk of the Court is directed to add all complaints and answers filed in Case No. 2:12-cv-02095-MCE-DAD to the master case;
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to administratively close case No. 2:12- cv-02095-MCE-DAD;
5. The parties are directed to file a Joint Status Report, with all parties participating pursuant to the Order Requiring Joint Status Report; and
6. The parties are directed to file all future pleadings, motions and other filings ONLY in case No. 2:12-cv-01330-MCE-CMK.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.