The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. Garland E. Burrell, Jr.
Dept.: Courtroom 10 [VIA CM/ECF E-FILING SYSTEM]
AMENDED ORDER RE DISTRIBUTION OF INSURANCE PROCEEDS HELD BY THE COURT Trial: April 9, 2013
Having considered Defendants' Stipulation Regarding Distribution of Insurance Proceeds, the attached Settlement and Release, and relevant portions of the case file in this interpleader action, having found no other potential claimants to the funds, the Court hereby orders that the insurance proceeds interpled by Universal Casualty Company be divided by these Defendants, as follows:
Gross funds available: $492,881.10
1. JACKIE FLETCHER $268,940.55
2. CLAYTON BAKER $208,940.55
3. ROBERT NEWCOMER $15,000.00
Pursuant to the above ordered division, the Clerk of the Court is directed to issue, or cause to be issued, three (3) checks made payable as follows:
1. Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman, P.C., client trust Account: $268,940.55 12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 950
Los Angeles, California 90025
2. Angelo & White, APC, client trust account: $208,940.55 610 Newport Center Drive, Suite 830
3. Fuller Jenkins, client trust account: $15,000.00 11975 El ...