The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jacqueline Chooljian U. S. Magistrate Judge
Social Security No. (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. OCT 10 2012
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Theft of Government Property, in violation of 18 U.S.C § 641, a Class A Misdemeanor.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Information for a term of one (1) year under following terms and conditions:
IT IS THE JUDGMENT OF THE COURT THAT DEFENDANT, BOBBY JACK STONEBRAKER, IS HEREBY PLACED ON PROBATION ON THE SINGLE-COUNT INFORMATION FOR A TERM OF ONE YEAR, UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. THE DEFENDANT SHALL COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE U.S. PROBATION OFFICE, GENERAL ORDER 05-02 AND GENERAL ORDER 01-05, INCLUDING THE THREE SPECIAL CONDITIONS DELINEATED IN GENERAL ORDER 01-05;
2. DURING THE PERIOD OF COMMUNITY SUPERVISION THE DEFENDANT SHALL PAY THE SPECIAL ASSESSMENT AND RESTITUTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS JUDGMENT'S ORDERS PERTAINING TO SUCH PAYMENT;
3. THE DEFENDANT SHALL APPLY ALL MONIES RECEIVED FROM INCOME TAX REFUNDS, LOTTERY WINNINGS, INHERITANCE, JUDGMENTS AND ANY ANTICIPATED OR UNEXPECTED FINANCIAL GAINS TO THE OUTSTANDING COURT-ORDERED FINANCIAL OBLIGATION;
4. THE DEFENDANT SHALL NOT BE EMPLOYED IN ANY CAPACITY WHEREIN HE HAS CUSTODY, CONTROL OR MANAGEMENT OF HIS EMPLOYER'S FUNDS;
5. THE DEFENDANT SHALL COOPERATE IN THE COLLECTION OF A DNA SAMPLE FROM THE DEFENDANT.
IT IS ORDERED THAT THE DEFENDANT SHALL PAY TO THE UNITED STATES A SPECIAL ASSESSMENT OF $25.00, WHICH IS DUE IMMEDIATELY. ALL OTHER FINES ARE WAIVED AS DEFENDANT DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PAY.
IT IS ORDERED THAT THE DEFENDANT SHALL PAY RESTITUTION IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $6,692.73, PURSUANT TO 18 U.S.C. § 3663A. THE AMOUNT OF RESTITUTION ORDERED SHALL BE PAID TO THE VICTIM AS FOLLOWS: COMMANDING OFFICER (B710), CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS DIVISION, BOX 110710, MARINE CORPS LOGISTICS BASE, BARSTOW, CA 92311-5011.
RESTITUTION SHALL BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS OF SENTENCING.
DEFENDANT IS ADVISED OF HIS RIGHT TO APPEAL THE SENTENCE EXCEPT AS LIMITED BY THE PLEA AGREEMENT.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. ...