The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Saundra Brown Armstrong
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE ADR DEADLINE
Plaintiff Sharon Ecklund and defendants Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and Cisco Systems, Inc. Group LTD Plan (collectively "defendants"), by and through their 28 respective attorneys of record, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO CONTINUE ADR DEADLINE
2 mediation. (ECF No. 17.) 3 October 31, 2012. (ECF No. 19.) 5 (ECF No. 23.) 7
Links, the Court vacated Mr. Links' appointment and recommended that the parties seek an 9 extension of the October 31, 2012 ADR deadline. (ECF No. 24.) 10
Humbert in order to find a mediation date suitable for all parties. 14
the last day to complete ADR to December 31, 2012. 16
DATED: October 17, 2012 LEWIS, FEINBERG, LEE, RENAKER & JACKSON, P.C.
DATED: October 17, 2012 SEDGWICK LLP 22 23
1. On June 15, 2012, the parties agreed to participate in court-sponsored
2. On July 9, 2012, the Court ordered that the parties complete mediation by
3. On September 21, 2012, Robert Links was appointed as the parties' mediator.
4. On September 24, 2012, following an objection to the appointment of Mr.
5. On October 4, 2012, C. Mark Humbert was appointed as the parties' mediator.
6. The parties are in the process of meeting and conferring with ...