The opinion of the court was delivered by: U. S. District Judge, Gary Allen Feess
Social Security No. U K N (Last 4 digits)
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 10 29 2012
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO NOT GUILTY CONTENDERE
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Illegal Alien Found in the United States Following Deportation in violation of 8 U.S.C. Section 1326(a) , as charged in Count One of the Information
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, is hereby committed on Count 1 of the Information to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of twelve (12) months and one (1) day .
It is ordered that the defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately. Any unpaid balance shall be due during the period of imprisonment, at the rate of not less than $25 per quarter, and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program.
Defendant informed that he has waived his right to appeal.
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal or other qualified officer.
Clerk, U.S. District Court
RENEE A. FISHER Filed Date Deputy Clerk
The defendant shall comply with the standard conditions that have been adopted by this court (set forth below).
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF PROBATION AND SUPERVISED RELEASE
While the defendant is on probation or supervised release pursuant to this judgment:
10. the defendant shall not associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity, and shall not associate with any person convicted of a felony unless granted permission to do so by the probation officer;
1. The defendant shall not commit another Federal, state or local crime;
2. the defendant shall not leave the judicial district without the written permission of the court or probation officer;
11. the defendant shall permit a probation officer to visit him or her at any time at home or elsewhere and shall permit confiscation of any contraband observed in plain view by the probation officer;
3. the defendant shall report to the probation officer as directed by the court or probation officer and shall submit a truthful and complete written report ...